I love a good accessory to go with my wardrobe. Whether it be a purse, shoes, or jewelry, I feel like a million bucks when I’m accessorized properly. Even if my outfit is from Target, or Nordstrom. I’m going to show you some of my favorite accessories, and/or brands.
- Epiphanie Bags-Clover: I already have a Belle, and she is quite beautiful. I would love a Clover to put my laptop in. It is hilarious to see me traveling with all of my stuff. Camera bag, purse, and then laptop shoved under my armpit.
- Harvey’s Large Satchel Patwork: I love the colors that they used in this patchwork print. I think it is great because you can use it for any season. I love Harvey’s Seatbeltbags.
- Harvey’s Large Satchel Wild Cherry: How fun do these cherries look? I think this purse with would be great for the Rockabilly sect. Did I mention that I love Harveys? Cause I do!
- Louis Vuitton Keepall 45 with Shoulder Strap: I heart Louis Vuitton. I am a purse snob, if you didn’t know that already. I like nice things that last. This would be great for traveling.
- Keep Calm + Carry On Necklace in Turquoise from Funky Vintage Lovely. I love April’s stuff.
- Molded Heart Necklace from Lisa Leonard. You can NEVER have too many Lisa Leonard necklaces.
- Modern Pearl Rosette Statement Necklace in Gray from Allora Handmade. Cause gray is the new black.
- Mystic Green Quartz, Gold Vermeil Marquis Earrings from EngLady. I love the colors.
A girl can NEVER have too many shoes.
- Asics 2160 Running Shoe. I need new running shoes, like very very bad. These are the only style I can wear.
- Born Miss wedges. I love Born shoes. They are so comfortable and no break-in period for me.
- Rainbow Sandals, Men’s East Cape. I have wide feet, yo! I can never wear the Women’s Rainbow Sandals. I love Rainbows.
- Toms Shoes Pink Glitters. They are pink with glitter, enough said.